Re: [OT] Ping John - Odd Comment Spam

__/ [ John Bokma ] on Wednesday 22 February 2006 18:06 \__

>> __/ [ John Bokma ] on Wednesday 22 February 2006 17:54 \__

>>> Thanks :-)
>>
>> And out of the bloom, regardless of the previous post, I came across the
>> following later this afternoon:
>>
>> http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/02/21/business/pew.php
>>
>> I thought you'd appreciate the article.
>
> LOL, yeah, saw it mentioned on digg.com
>
> BTW, trip, you mean to Guatemala? Was a long one:
> http://johnbokma.com/mexit/2006/02/04/guatemala-short-visit.html

Saw it listed in the RSS feed this morning. Haven't read anything yet, but
I'll have a look now. This explains your absence, but rest assured that you
missed nothing major unless PageRank updates and plenty more of "Re: AWW
Who-is-Who" actually count.

Roy S. Schestowitz
  6:20pm  up 5 days  6:39,  8 users,  load average: 1.03, 0.79, 0.72