Re: Yahoo stealing my bandwidth

__/ [ Who Turned Off The Lights? ] on Wednesday 22 February 2006 18:21 \__

> On 22 Feb 2006 09:53:44 -0800, Tony wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Animate it!
>>>
>>> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/12/05/animated-favicons/
>>>
>>> Do some nasty things to it and make the experience even /more/ insulting
>>> and repellent. In fact, one could downsize a pr0n clip. The animation
>>> would make it graphical enough, in Firefox at least. Other users would
>>> remain on the safe side.
>>
>> If you're in the US, I would advise against offering up any sort of
>> porn - YOU might end up on the wrong end of an indecency suit, thanks
>> to our overly puritanical "morals".

"indecency suit"? Is that anything like a leisure suit, 'specially-tailored
for a pimp?

> Amen to that.       Errrr, I mean't right!
> :-)

~/bush_scratches_head.ico

~/bush_says_abu_gharib.ico

>> However, there are certainly a LOT of other things you can do without
>> using porn - be creative!

Without porn or violence, the only thing I can think of is a finger going up.
And I'm not talking about the thumb... *LOL*

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
  6:25pm  up 5 days  6:44,  8 users,  load average: 0.50, 0.63, 0.66