From:           ANONIMISED
To:             EVERYONE
Subject:        [ANONIMISED] Mail Server Problems Yesterday (Dt: 23/02/06)

Dear All

After a virus check on the <ANONIMISED> Mail Server yesterday, the server
suddenly crashed at 1:30pm. The virus files had to be removed by another
method as it had corrupted the Antivirus software. It had also deleted
essential files required to start the mail services. Those files had to
be restored and therfore it took some time before we could bring the
server online again. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused
to all users.

Regards

<ANONIMISED>
 Information Systems Manager
<ANONIMISED>
===

Yesterday afternoon everyone received the following E-mail too:

===