Re: Looking for a web designer

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 2:03:33 -0800, Roy Schestowitz wrote
(in message <dtpa4j$r8j$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):

> __/ [ Larry Linson ] on Friday 24 February 2006 19:09 \__
>
>> in article dtmn0r$1q28$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Roy Schestowitz at
>> newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 02/24/2006 2:25 AM:
>>

>>> Why not put an advert where it belongs? This is a discussion group and I
>>> subscribed to it because I expect it to encourage on-topic discussions.
>>> Request to post off-group is somewhat inappropriate. UseNet should not be
>>> used for advertisement
>>
>> This is an open forum, anything goes here.  This is an "ALT" newsgroup, get
>> use to anything being posted.
>>
>> What you think is inappropriate is not relevant to anyone but YOU.
>
>  It can become disruptive.

It is only "disruptive" for you if you think it is.  People posting messages
to a message forum is just people using the forum.  Each reader decides for
themselves what value to place upon the messages.

You don't get to decide for anyone but you.