Re: John Bokma is hero who FIGHTS spam

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ u2kola@xxxxxxxxx ] on Saturday 25 February 2006 09:06 \__
>

> > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> >> __/ [ u2kola@xxxxxxxxx ] on Saturday 25 February 2006 08:47 \__

> > Roy Schestowitz. Stinkin TROLL........GO AWAY.
>
> Thanks for the compliment; bless you.
>
> Okay, overstatement in the subject lines, but I hope it cleanses and
> compensates for my previous post.
>
> John Bokma is actually _fighting_ spam (see his Web site), as am I. In fact,
> he inspired me to bother with complains to ISP's. Remember that "Greek
> search engines"/"my number one" which repeated for a couple of months across
> the Net-related newsgroups? Well, I got him/her busted as the ISP responded.
>
> Perhaps your post here is merely a cheap revenge and _you_ were all along the
> spammer. Maybe he reported you to your former ISP (none in the headers at
> the moment), so you are trying to get even. That's my guess anyway.
>
> Bokma has even less flattering posts at the top of his 'Google Groups', so
> your efforts are futile, rest assured. You are using a UseNet gateway to
> post as an anonymous coward, which adds none to credibility to your
> statements either.
>
> I don't know why I even post this follow-up, so I'll stop here.
>
> Best wishes, mate...
>
> Roy

You are children. Little sniveling twits hiding behind your keyboards.
You are such brave "heros"....LOL. Why don't you try facing some of
these people on the street. I would love to see how brave you are after
you've had your ass kicked around the block a few times.

For every so called "spam" message I see posted on usenet, I see a
dozen messages
from pathetic jerk offs like you, wasting your time and everyone elses
with your
useless bullsh!t.  GO TELL YOUR MOMMY.