Re: Firefox with 100 Extensions

__/ [ Blinky the Shark ] on Monday 27 February 2006 07:42 \__

> On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 05:32:33 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> http://splasho.com/blog/2006/02/26/the-superbrowser/
>>
>> Worth seeing.

I soon realised that I need to have appended "(OT)" to the subject line. I
apologise to those who will consider my message to be an irrelevant,
off-topic nuisance.

>> Also reminds me of:
>>
>> http://www.flexbeta.net/main/comments.php?catid=1&shownews=18403
>
> Before going to that page (having only visited the FF extenlink above
> it), I was reminded of and was going to mention the guy that was
> running, IIRC, 56 operating systems and flavors a few years ago.  This guy
> makes him look like little beans.  :)  (Actually, it could very well be
> the same guy, come to think of it.)

This takes on off-topic dicussion further off-topic. The computer with so
many protitions is good demoware. It's somewhat like OpenSource CMS, only
for operating systems.