Re: List with CSS

news:dtvfdu$272d$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> __/ [ Brent Atkerson ] on Monday 27 February 2006 17:59 \__
>
>> Posted this over in alt.html.css but did not receive any responses,
>> wondered if someone here might be able to help.
>

> alt.html.css is merely a cave. No-one lives there, I imagine, as it
> doesn't
> even exist on my local news server. The newsgroup you are after is
> probably:
> comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets . Many gurus therein.
>

> Hope it helps,
>
> Roy
>
> --
> Roy S. Schestowitz      | UNIX: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
> http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux     |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
>  6:00pm  up  14:11,  11 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.61, 0.74
>      http://iuron.com - help build a non-profit search engine

Thanks Roy (saw an older post from you in the other group).  The layout in
the new page is the problem...  I can get it close on a test page I am
working on but I have to start messing with absolute positioning and I am
trying to avoid that (my un-educated guess is the layout would fall apart on
minimized browser windows and low resolution screen sizes)...  I am trying
to get the file size down by getting rid of the table markup...  I will try
the group you mentioned and see if I can get some help in layman's terms.
Thanks

--
Brent Atkerson
Anrod Screen Cylinder Co.