Re: Viruses plague British businesses

  • Subject: Re: Viruses plague British businesses
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:41:16 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ William Poaster ] on Tuesday 28 February 2006 12:53 \__

> On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:49:38 +0000, Gordon wrote:

>>> Surely the BBC should be pointing out that it is *Windows" computers
>>> they are talking about?
>>
>> I've just sent them an email telling them that.......
>
> So did ! <grin>

Windows? What's that? It's a PC. Everyone uses it. You have to be careful
about virus infections, malware and God forbid you have not gotten the
latest patched and snuck your tiny head through a professional firewall..

Person #1: "Excuse me ma'am/sir, what operating system does your computer
run?"

Person #2: "I don't know. What do you mean?"

It happens every day...