Re: Microsoft Intercepts Linux Torrents

On 2006-02-28, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> __/ [ Sinister Midget ] on Tuesday 28 February 2006 14:56 \__
>
>> On 2006-02-28, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted
>> something concerning:
>>> __/ [ Sinister Midget ] on Tuesday 28 February 2006 13:24 \__

>>> You mean "server f*ck"?
>>
>> DING DING DING DING DING
>>
>> Microsoft: The Taliban of the software world.
>
> Why?

All of my signatures are designed to provoke (take your pick what you
believe they're *supposed* to provoke). Nearly all carry an element of
truth. If not directly, at least enough of one to promote a bit of
levity.

In this case, the monopolists are destroying the software industry
(recalling the Taliban destroying religious symbols and other
historical artifacts that didn't coincide with the beliefs of their
"peaceful religion"), and some might say they're destroying computing;
they bully and destroy competitors (like the Taliban did to their
political and religious foes, and to all under their rule that were
targeted for repression); they enforce unreasonable demands on OEMs
and users that have an effect far outside the direct realm of those
targetted (similar to the demands the Taliban put on women, tourism,
industry, other religions, etc); and other things.

--
Don't throw your PC out of the window. Throw Windows out of your PC.