Re: What do I do

__/ [Els] on Monday 02 January 2006 09:07 \__

> simon wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>
> Good morning :-)
>
>>     I am making a Web site and I can't put a picture and next to the
>> picture have some words what can I do????

Look at a Web site that is able to achieve this, view at the page source,
extract the appropriate bits of the code and learn them or re-use them. This
might give you some experience and serve as an example from which to extend.

> If you really can't put a picture and some text side by side, are you
> sure you are making a web site? ;-)
>
> SCNR.
> How about describing your problem with a live example and explanation
> of what you want to accomplish?

Yes, definitely. Especially if the description is so vague and succinct.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
 11:20am  up 22 days 18:31,  14 users,  load average: 0.57, 0.50, 0.51