Re: Can't delete video files

__/ [saintie@xxxxxxxxxx] on Sunday 01 January 2006 01:30 \__

> Hi all - I am having a real hard time doing a simple delete on my
> Garmin IQue (Palm OS).  I recently got a 1 gig SD card and am having
> fun checking out the various programs to play video files and mp3s.
> I'm using MMPlayer for the video files and a simple little audio player
> that came with the unit for music.  I put MP3s on it and when I want to
> delete them, I simply go through the file menu on the taskbar and
> delete them that way.  But for the life of me, I cannot figure out how
> to delete .mpg and .avi files!  Neither program have an option to
> delete any files of this type.  I can't find any file manager program
> to do this either.  Can somebody provide any insight on how to do this?
>  The .mpg files are taking up tons of space and I can't delete them.
> Or can anybody point me to a free file manager program that can get
> this done?
>
> Thanks a ton !  I've searched the internet and can't seem to narrow
> down the search.  I'm sure there is a real simple way to do this and
> I'm totally missing it.
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> chris

Apologies in advance for a short answer to a descriptive question. What you
probably want to look into is a file manager like FileZ:

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/filez.shtml

It will enable you to browse the card and delete unwanted files.

Best wishes for the new year,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Bottom-post: as English goes from top to bottom
  5:10am  up 22 days 12:21,  14 users,  load average: 1.11, 0.92, 0.76