Re: Experts: Windows Flaw Can't Wait for Microsoft Fix

__/ [Paul Hovnanian P.E.] on Wednesday 04 January 2006 21:12 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
> [snip]
>
>> You promised daily niceties. Where is today's nicety? I thought that any
>> message that target Microsoft Windows directly misses the point of
>> advocating Linux. I still abide by this belief, but evidently I reply to
>> the wrong partent. *smile*
>
> OK. Here's a recommendation: Windows Flaw Can't Wait for Microsoft Fix,
> install Linux instead.
>
> The first step along the road to recovery is admitting that you have a
> problem in the first place.

*LOL* Good one. The second stage is often more difficult. Preparing oneself
for a change. Many people whom I know admit they (their O/S) have problems,
but stereotypes and learning curve deter a migration.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand"
  7:45am  up 25 days 14:56,  10 users,  load average: 0.49, 0.44, 0.47