Re: An Attractive Microsoft Product!

> I don't find the Dell keyboards to be anything out of the ordinary. I have
> one  at work and one at the University and they are identical. The 3  key-
> boards  I have at home are equally comforable and look even better. One of
> these cost as little as 4 pounds. It happens to be the one I currently use
> while the better ones sit in their boxes on the shelf. This comes to prove
> that  pragmatic  use is unrelated to cost. Fancy keyboards have  become  a
> matter  of fashion, individualism ,and a way to impress or appeal for envy
> from colleagues. Have you not found satisfation in your 24 inch monitor?

You're too philosophical for me.

Anyway, I didn't pay for that monitor.  Our group was having a run of
failures with 19" CRTs, so some guy was ordering them on our customer's
nickel.  He was inquiring about 20" LCDs, and the customer said, hell,
why not go 24".

The 24" has picture-in-picture, too, but I need to get an S-video cable
to use it.

--
I love the smell of code compiling in the morning.  It smells like... Freedom.