Re: From 0 (Windows) to 100 (Linux) in 15 minutes!

On 2006-01-09, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wouldn't usually link to my own items, but I find it to be very relevant to
> this write-up of yours. Very fresh and timely as well.

 Okay, that animated "favorites" icon is *incredibly* annoying, and
can't stopped with a simple "ESC". I may have to work up a Firefox patch
specifically to stop that kind of stuff.

 No problems with the content, of course, but that aspect of the site
set my nerves on edge.

--
 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                        (313) 227-2317

 "All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda
   system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that
    they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to
        ratify decisions and to consume." -- Noam Chomsky