Re: .htaccess redirection and google SE

__/ [Hieu] on Monday 09 January 2006 16:09 \__

> My concern is to make a nice looking URL. Since my page operates mostly
> on index.php with a whole bunch of variables after that. I don't know
> if using the redirect link like that is worth or not. Thanks.

http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/ . Please.

Are you sure that in your original message you listed the URL's in the right
order? It seemed as if you re-directed from an elegant URL to index with
some extra arguments that might look rather nasty to some visitors. It might
not help with search engines either, but the impact is minor. Have you
considered using mod_rewrite instead of a redirection?