Re: Who the hell is Roy Schestowitz?

  • Subject: Re: Who the hell is Roy Schestowitz?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 03:57:29 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Sean Inglis ] on Saturday 01 July 2006 01:02 \__

> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:57:57 -0500, Joel wrote:
>
>> Sean Inglis wrote:

>>> This is a newsgroup. It's raison d'etre is Linux advocacy. Roys posts
>>> are entirely on-topic and frequently interesting. In fact, I can't see
>>> how much more on-topic you can get.
>>>
>>> I'm not having a pop a you. I'm just struggling to see what your
>>> objection could be?
>>

>> "...vastly shorter retention..."
>>
>> "So the effect of all this unwanted news stuff is to push the normal
>> posts off
>> the bottom end in short order."
>>

>> Tom clearly states where his objection lays.
>>
>> It's not his fault you can't read, you fuckwitted piece of mongoose
>> shite.
>
> Oh I can read alright.
>
> Where I have a problem is with his definition of "normal" posts. The posts
> in question are both "normal" and on-topic as far as I'm concerned. The
> suggestion of a blog is a pretty good one, but frankly these posts *are*
> "real on-topic"
>
> And "fuckwitted piece of mongoose shite". Oh dear, very poor. It doesn't
> make any sense or even have the *rhythm* of a decent insult. It's like a
> little boy trying out his swearing and quite obviously trying too hard.
> Why *could* that be?

You are of course aware that "Joel" is flatfish in a new dress... these words
are coming from one of the most destructive Wintrolls that COLA has known
for the past decade. In fact, given that the OP uses an anonymous gateway
(message-id contains Pan though), one might argue that it /could/ be another
sock puppet attempts from flatfish. He has done that recently and got caught
red finned.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    England - 1  Ecuador - 0
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  3:50am  up 64 days  8:53,  13 users,  load average: 0.81, 0.52, 0.75