Re: Migrating Palm Tung E data to a Palm T/X?

In article <8948235.ZGN7V1vvrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roy Schestowitz says...

> __/ [ junk1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Monday 03 July 2006 09:33 \__
>
> > Ive just lost my Palm Tung E and am thinking of replacing it with a
> > Palm T/X. Will I have any compatibility problems with the data I have
> > on my PC (sync'd from my Palm Tung E) - or can I just plug in the new
> > Palm and do a sync?
>

> You should not have compatibility issue. It's an upgrade rather than a
> downgrade and everything is backward compatible.

[snip]

> Hope it helps,
>
> Roy

TE is VSF, the TX is NVFS, many 3rd party apps needed to be updated or
they crash the TX.

<http://www.palmone.com/cgi-bin/cso_kbURL.cgi?ID=12926> Follow these
directions; Upgrading from a previous Palm OS handheld

--
Jim Anderson
( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"