Re: AP: Unanimous Vote to Fine Microsoft

__/ [ kyriacos.aristodemou@xxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 04 July 2006 10:28 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> EU Regulators Support Fining Microsoft
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | In a major step toward new penalties against Microsoft Corp., Europe's
>> | antitrust regulators voted unanimously Monday in favor of fining the
>> | world's largest software company for flouting a 2004 ruling, two people
>> | close to the case said.
>> `----
>>
>>         http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/ap/2006/07/03/ap2856383.html
>
> ok this is nice to hear

It's not quite enough in my opinion, but all fines are intended to change
one's behaviour, if not force it. The beginning of the end of the ability to
play dirty...?

Best wishes,

Programmer: a device to convert coffee beans into code (Paul Erdos slant)
  2:05pm  up 67 days 19:08,  11 users,  load average: 1.57, 1.21, 0.75