Re: Need some therapy?

__/ [ webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 09 July 2006 11:39 \__

> notice there are bars around the 3 results?
>
> looks like a "sponsored" type of result modifier

Yes, I noticed that. However, they should often be diverse in terms of the
advertiser (never seen 3 from the same domain registrant), be relevant, and
reflect on financial interests. This is just too awkward and there is no
rational explanation that I can think of.

It is likely to be a case of 'Buggeration'. Could we soon see lowercase
buggeration in Webster. Or 'pulling a google', meaning "the process wherein
one deals with zillions (googols) of useless pieces of information (as in
subdomain SPAM)".

Hey! Check it out. Wikipedia is fast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google

,----[ Quote ]