Re: This group is full of spam.

  • Subject: Re: This group is full of spam.
  • From: William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:24:55 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
It was on Thursday 20 July 2006 3:12 pm, that Jim apparently said:

> William Poaster wrote:
>
>> It was on Thursday 20 July 2006 9:44 am, that BearItAll apparently said:

>>> The wording and style of this are too much like the last one we got, it
>>> can't be coincidence. So I suspect you are less interested in any
>>> possible spamming and much more interested in Roy bashing. I'm sure he is
>>> broad shouldered enough to brush you off.
>>

>> From google:
>>
>> From: Tony Testa <tt1933CvD...@xxxxxxx>
>>
>> Claims he was here 16 months ago, google shows no record:
>> http://makeashorterlink.com/?D4BD32F6D
>>
>> Other "Tony Testa" posts show them posting from Rochester RR & using M$
>> OE, with the last one in 2003 to wny.rochester.freenet
>>
>> I'd say you're right, it sounds like another wintroll post.
>>

> what's that site that doesn't honour x-no-archive? Jlaforums, that's it.
> Have a look on there.

Can't! I'm banned. <grin>
They didn't like what I posted about them, about being dishonestly pretending it
was their own forums.
They sent their "Thinkingman" shill to try to counteract my posts, but as soon
as he was challenged on that, he disappeared.....what a surprise..

--
Disk full - remove Windows?
Y - Yes!