Re: This group is full of spam.

__/ [ Au79 ] on Thursday 20 July 2006 06:07 \__

> Tony Testa wrote:
>
>> WTF happened?
>> Just checked in after 16 months away
>> and it appears to have become
>> a spammer's playground. What's the
>> story with all the [News] posts?
>> Has k-man finally snapped a sprocket?
>> Kind Regards,
>> Anthony Testa
>
> News posts are not spam. These are essential contributions in a legitimate
> advocacy effort; This is afterall "linux.advocacy".

Thanks, Frank. I particularly appreciate hearing this from you. I hope I
never upset you by harnessing this commitment. It definitely prevents the
Winvocates (trolls) from projecting to the world a negative image of Linux.
That's their sole intent when subscribing.