Re: [News] C|Net Introduces the LAMP Stack

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Sunday 16 July 2006 22:32 \__

http://news.com.com/Open-source+LAMP+a+beacon+to+developers/2100-7344_3-5744767-2.html?tag=st.num

> I like the lamp stack a lot, /but/, it doesn't provide the clustering,
> high-availability, or other features which I'd hope to get from
> a suitable middleware layer.

Well, you can always start a business small with Fedora+LAMP (free of
charage), then grow and mature towards Red Hat+JBoss.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate in Medical Biophysics