Re: {News] Ballmer Introducing Windows 1.0 (Video)

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 14 July 2006 17:26 \__

> I got a great picture of Balmer from John Dvorak's web site, from which
> it has now disappeared.  If someone wants to post it somewhere, I'll
> email it to you.

Dvorak HotLinks images, which later disappear for obvious reasons. I
discussed this with him in the past (via E-mail) because I consider this to
be an irresponsible practice. Many Webmasters are fed up with MySapce and
others where it has become too prevalent. Dvorak once (if not several times)
included a famous photo of Ballmer. Here is a modification of this photo:

http://schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/ballmer-lipstick.jpg