Re: {News] Ballmer Introducing Windows 1.0 (Video)

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 14 July 2006 15:18 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=5398
>>
>> Quite funny. Dance, monkey, dance.
>
> That has got to be the saddest thing I've ever seen.
>
> Would you buy Vista (or anything) from a company run by a man like that?

I wouldn't even but it from a bootlegger on the street. Not even if it came
with a free GPU and 2 GB of RAM. The implication of using that O/S becomes
an obligation -- that of maintenance and being subjected to spying (earlier
today I learned that IE7 sends data to Microsoft, probably for their search
engine results refinement)...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
64 bytes from banana.catalyst2.com (84.18.207.65): icmp_seq=1 ttl=52