Re: [News] Russian Linux Development Firm Expands

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Wednesday 12 July 2006 23:19 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> From Russia with Linux
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Russian outsourcing provider Luxoft has opened a second Eastern
>>| European development office. The Odessa, Ukraine office will focus
>>| on "embedded systems, real-time, and Linux development," according to
>>| the company...
>> `----
>>
>>                 http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS3750021470.html
>
> Wow - The Odessa.  Now, for those of us of a certain age, I'm sure that
> brings a very strong meaning.

Means literally nothing to me. Reminds me of Andy Williams for some odd
reason. Must be the similar song/cover title...

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | UNIX: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
Mem:    514480k total,   477268k used,    37212k free,    30940k buffers