Re: Recycle Bin not enough, Microsoft adds "Previous Versions" support on the file system level

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Monday 31 July 2006 15:34 \__

>> The  folks at New Zealand (was it Gutman?) would argue  that
>
> Wasn't Gutman the fat guy in the "Maltese Falcon"?

I don't know, but a quick lookup on Wikipedia immediately brings up the
following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutman

The one whom I was referring to was Peter Gutman. But I now understand what
you were referring to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_Falcon

Having Wikipedia as the default search bar is great. No search results page.
Copy, paste, hit enter and the article just comes up. *smile*

Best wishes,

GNU/Linux is beautiful. < http://youtube.com/watch?v=lawkc3jH3ws >
  4:05pm  up 11 days  4:20,  10 users,  load average: 0.30, 0.78, 0.94