Re: Five Reasons Linux Beats Windows

__/ [ Ash ] on Monday 31 July 2006 04:15 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [ Ash ] on Sunday 30 July 2006 04:42 \__

>> > Sure, yeah, but you have to pay for bandwidth to fill in the form.
>> > Plus, it's Ubuntu. Gross ...
>> >
>> > Again, I jest :)
>>
>> FWIW:
>>
>> http://free.thelinuxstore.ca/
>>
>> OpenSUSE, Dedora, Mandriva, Gentoo, Debian, Knoppix... free shipping too.
>> Use the neighbour's computer to avoid paying for bandwidth. *smile*
>>
>> Also, there is ShipIt for Edubuntu and Kubuntu (URL's as you would
>> expect). I am not sure about Zubuntu though.
>
> Again, remember, I'm just kidding. I know Linux beats windows hands
> down, I was just joking,

yes, I know. *smile* I thought the "FWIW" would give away my recpetion of the
sarcasm. The links were still notworthy, for those who think that Ubuntu is
an exclusive exception. I mistakenly typed Xubuntu the way it is
pronounced...

Best wishes,

GNU/Linux is beautiful. < http://youtube.com/watch?v=lawkc3jH3ws >
Mem:    514480k total,   474768k used,    39712k free,    10796k buffers