Re: Scorefile question

__/ [ Frederick B. Henry Jr. ] on Sunday 30 July 2006 21:34 \__

> I've lurked here for way too long, but manage to garner some choice
> tidbits of wisdom now and then, so I hang on.  I generally killfile only
> the especially disruptive, moronic types (vide Dr Square), but was
> wondering if the following would cause too much collateral damage:
>
> [*]
>
> Score: =-9999
>
> Anyone else lock out Google Groups?

Personally, I choose to just flag them (blue colour as a warning), across all
newsgroups. In COLA, G2 is often used to harbour morphs, most commonly used
by the Wintrolls. In other newsgroups, G2 harbours 'lamers'. See the
following:

        http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
        ( The Usenet Improvement Project )

But all in all, I can think of many people who use G2 and contribute great
stuff.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: 85% of plant life in in the oceans