Re: [News] Windows Business Server Botched, Recalled

> Microsoft recalls small-business product
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Microsoft said on Friday that it is recalling an update to its Small
> | Business Server product because of a glitch found late in the
> | manufacturing process.
> `----

"Our customers and partners are our first priority, and while a short delay
in availability of SBS 2003 R2 is unfortunate, delivering the
highest-quality Small Business Server product to our customers and partners
is the right thing to do," Microsoft said."
Hard to argue with that, roy!