Re: [News] Linux Brings Parallel Computing to Mainstream

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:33:45 -0400, flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:15:14 +0100, Kier wrote:
>

>> You must filter out all the 'Linux nut', 'COLA gang' stuff as you read.
>> Perhaps you consider he isn't aiming at you, which is fine. But for
>> everything he says that is reasonable - and he can be perfectly reasonable
>> - he comes out with all the shit about Linux cockroaches and other
>> insults. We (regular advocates) are supposedly a swarm of mindless thugs
>> who gather round attacking anyone who speaks negatively about Linux. We're
>> supposedly all communicating secretly by email to coordinate our campaingn
>> - and yes, he's accused many of us of doing exactly that. And more. I
>> don't take kindly to that kind of nonsense.
>
> And what about posts from Culley, &, Poaster, sinister midget and Kent
> (the COLA GANG)?

You're the one calling them a gang, no one else. See what I mean? You
twist everythig your way, and act like that's what everyone is, when they
aren't. Ever considered they may share similar attitudes or beliefs?
Hardly a surprise, seeing as they're all supporters of Linux, advocates of
Linux, users of Linux.

> As a GROUP you DO run around like a "swarm of mindless thugs

Sure, sure, believe it if you like, it won't make it true.

> who gather round attacking anyone who speaks negatively about Linux. We're
> supposedly all communicating secretly by email to coordinate our
> campaingn"
>
> Don't believe it?
>
> Take a look at a couple of recent threads:
>
> Les Walton and his problems with Linux.

'Les Walton' didn't exist. Doesn't exist. You know that, flatty. Don't act
like you don't. And exactly how does that prove we're all secretly
emailing each other?

> Nobody was able to debate him on the issues and not a single person was
> able to prove him wrong with the exception of the Linux to Windows
> connectivity which really isn't a Linux problem.
>
> My Google Earth thread.
> Not by the wildest stretch of the imagination can any of you nutsacks

See what I mean. Straight into 'you nutsacks'. Sorry, that doesn't cut it
with me. Start again.

> prove that installing the Linux version is easier than the Windows version.
> You just can't.

So what? Why are we supposed to care?

> My DVDStyler thread... You all jumped all over me.

All? I think not.

> Flatfish is an idiot.
> I'm doing something wrong.
> I don't have enough disk space.
> etc....
>
> Turns out the program has a bug....
>
> Strange how silent that thread has suddenly become...

Not at all. Threads die off, people get bored, have nothing more to say.

> You want more?
>

> As for email, Roy is emailing people offline to set up some kind of
> password protected wiki containing troll information.

You made accusation of that many times long before that. And if he's
posted about it here, openly, it's hardly secret, is it? If he were doing
anything really secret, he'd hardly have begun by blaring oit openly on
this c=group, he'd just have mailed Mark.

You've been reading too much Dan Brown, it's warped your brain.

If you're not a troll, why are you worried?

> His problem is going to be that he has a spy in his camp who is feeding
> all the information to the outside world.

What the flying fuck are you talking about?

> Now THIS is going to get interesting.

Come right out and say what you mean, or shut your mouth.

> Also, you are denying that when it was posted that Roy's [Mews} messages
> get few responses, all of a sudden his responses quadrupled, mostly due to
> Mark Kent?

Oh please don't dredge the bottom of the barrel for petty complaints. Do
grow up.

> Come on already, are you that naive?
> I don;t think so.
>
> Open your eyes kier and look around you.
> All is not what you may think it is.

So, I'm supposed to believe you're a really straight, totally honest
bloke, and Roy and Mark are some sort of cabal? I'd laugh, if it weren't
so pathetic.

You're a troll, flatty. You lie like you breathe, and don't have the guts
to change.

--
Kier