Re: Microsoft Charges for Software Under Testing

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:48:26 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> Stop spreading lies, Roy.

Roy has been on a roll lately *bending the truth*.
I guess he is running out of legitimate material.

> a) Microsoft is not writing the code for the ODF plug-in, Clever Age is.
> So stop pretending anything Clever Age does is Microsoft doing it.  b) the
> code was not taken from source forge, but a book published on ODF according
> to the project leader.
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/comment.php?mode=display&sid=20060709143240795&title=Microsoft+did+not+grab+anything&type=article&order=&hideanonymous=0&pid=458841#c458853

Why should the truth stop Schestowich?
Watch him thread slink on this one.
He loves to dish it out, but he sure as heck can't take it.
His little incident with the police certainly proved that.