Re: Washington Mutual Moves from Solaris/UNIX to Windows, Now Deep in Trouble

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:55:11 -0400, Jerry McBride wrote:

> HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA
>
> Isn't this a little like "kill the messenger" for a lot of bad news?

I suppose, but only if this was the situation:

A messenger enters the kings chambers and hastens to his side.

"Sire, I bring dire news from the front lines, our armies have been
defeated", he says, handing the king a message from his trusted general.

However, when the king opens the message and reads it, he discovers that
the army is fine, and hasn't even engaged the enemy yet.

"Off with his head!", exclaims the king.