Re: E-Mail Cluster Bombs

flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:50:51 +0000, yttrx wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>> Ladies and gentleman, it's the puppet show. yttrx=flatfish nym, so don't be
>>> deceived.
>>
>> Wow, you really are a complete moron of the highest fucking order, arent
>> you.
>

> Yes he is!
> It's the old discredit routine.
> Notice how quickly poaster came out of the blue to add a "me too"
> post to the thread.

You know, you're doing precisely the same thing that he is...calling the
card of sockpuppets to support your rather paranoid...point...

OMG YOU'RE ROY!

> We are mostly sitting back and watching him destroy their group.

Who's group?  I still think what he's doing is funny, and really if anyone
wanted to stop him, a quick phone call would result in at least a reprimand
for posting flooding RSS feeds to usenet.

> Noobs come into COLA looking for advice and the first thing they see is a
> ton of RSS feeds. Good posts are getting shifted off the servers because
> Roy's flood pushes them out.If they even stick around, they will be called
> a troll and generally will leave anyway.

Good posts?  Never existed around here.  Not a one.

-----yttrx