Re: E-Mail Cluster Bombs

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:50:51 +0000, yttrx wrote:

>> Ladies and gentleman, it's the puppet show. yttrx=flatfish nym, so don't be
>> deceived.
>
> Wow, you really are a complete moron of the highest fucking order, arent
> you.

Yes he is!
It's the old discredit routine.
Notice how quickly poaster came out of the blue to add a "me too"
post to the thread.

Poaster is the USENET equivalent of an empty suit.
He hasn't had an original thought in years.

> Request:
>
> Everyone who likes Roy please stand up so I can fucking killfile the lot
> of you goddamn retards.

Not many people actually like Roy.
They just tolerate him because they think his posts are irritating the Win
trolls around here.

They are not.

We are mostly sitting back and watching him destroy their group.

It's very funny to watch.
Hysterical in fact.

Noobs come into COLA looking for advice and the first thing they see is a
ton of RSS feeds. Good posts are getting shifted off the servers because
Roy's flood pushes them out.If they even stick around, they will be called
a troll and generally will leave anyway.

Great advocacy!