[OT] Re: I apologize for ever posting to comp.os.linux.advocacy

  • Subject: [OT] Re: I apologize for ever posting to comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • From: Alan Connor <i3x9mdw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:05:53 GMT
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, comp.os.linux.misc
On comp.os.linux.misc, in <44c59a19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Les Walton" wrote:

> Subject: I apologize for ever posting to comp.os.linux.advocacy

No need to apologize for anything. There's nothing unusual about
another snot-nosed juvenile delinquent playing with his mommy's
computer and farting on the Usenet.

I haven't downloaded any of your articles, regardless of which
alias you are cowering behind at the moment, with your tail
between your legs where your balls should be.

Nor any responses to them.

Just the headers. It's called "gagfiling". It allows one to
track the Usenet vermin without downloading their articles
and having to fumigate one's newsreader.

Note: I will not be downloading any articles on this thread.

(Or any of the other stupid threads started by this loser, where
he spends hours and days mostly talking to his own sockpuppets.)

Alan

--
See my headers.