Re: [News] Linux Wins in South Africa, Despite Microsoft 'Charities'

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Wednesday 26 July 2006 17:52 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 25 July 2006 18:02 \__
>>
>>> Surely you're not that naive?  Microsoft hand out software, and
>>> generously "allow" it to be used at home in order to lock a new
>>> generation of poor children and their teachers into the Microsoft
>>> product.  They absolutely do /not/ want anyone learning about OSS,
>>> because they know that when it comes to spending money, people would
>>> realise that they didn't need Microsoft at all - free software would do
>>> just as well.
>>

>> Precisely. It's as simple as that.
>>

> I kfiled Oliver Wong yesterday when he declared that the card problem
> he'd had was completely and utterly invented - he was actually claiming
> to be trying to fix a problem that he didn't have, and was complaining
> that he couldn't find a fix for it!

Your fuse is short (don't think laterally). Given some of the garbage that
come from real trolls, I can only think of high volume of messages (traffic)
in COLA as being a motive.

> It stinks of Sn*t, to me.

But Snit uses Mac OS. And I thought Snit was a necrophile too. That's what
Grey once said.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | http://en.opensuse.org
  6:20pm  up 6 days  6:35,  9 users,  load average: 0.62, 0.61, 0.48