Re: [News] Another Microsoft Manager Jumps Ship

__/ [ Sinister Midget ] on Wednesday 26 July 2006 16:00 \__

http://news.com.com/2110-1030_3-6098313.html?part=rss&tag=6098313&subj=news

> AOL is their own religion. I guess they're expanding or something, and
> have a need for some new evangelists to spread the good tidings.

Maybe they require an executive who is competent with:

        * The black art of fear, uncertainty and doubt

        * The ability to conceal major losses by merging divisions

        * Skills in persuading business clients to exclude competitors

        * Ensuring products are self-compatible and adverse to standards

        * Providing counter-arguments in court and attaining extensions

        * Cowboy-type rollovers and leaps (to evade chair-slinging orcs)

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert (MCSE)
Mem:    514480k total,   482912k used,    31568k free,    10884k buffers