Re: Knode won't fetch all available articles

__/ [ Rikishi 42 ] on Sunday 23 July 2006 22:08 \__

> I'm using Knode on Suse 10.0.
>
> I have my own newserver, based on leafnode, on another machine.
>

> When I subscribe to this group, I only get +-250 articles.
> The server holds more than 6000, wich I can get with PAN.
> In the Settings, I've configured Knode to fetch up to 9998 articles max.
>

> Anyone an idea how to get the full list of articles?
>

> PS: On this Knode, the group had been used before, then unsubscribed. I'm
> resubscribing.

Hi,

I can recall have a similar problem last week. I subscribed with the default
number of articles (1000) and changing the value in the settings, then
refetching did not help. I believe I resolved it by unsubscribing and
resubscribing while the new value (number of articles to download) was
there. Also consider restarting KNode. This seems like a bug, which is worth
reporting.