Re: [News] Linux to Have Significant Impact on the Mobile Handset Sector

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:26:50 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <1758170.uFqsGgpEb2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Half an hour goes by...
>>

>> __/ [ Tim Smith ] on Saturday 22 July 2006 22:56 \__
>>
>>> What Wikipedia page?
>>

>> The trolls smell some flesh already. I guess you were right after all,
>> Mark.
>
> In the middle of nowhere, you start talking about a Wikipedia page that was
> taken down, but there was no Wikipedia links in the thread.  It is common
> courtesy in a news group to actually tell people what the hell you are
> talking about.
>
> Mark seems to know what you are talking about.  Did you get confused and mix
> up a newsgroup discussion with a private email thread that was going on
> between you two, perhaps?

Well it's pretty obvious that since Erik and others have pointed out Roy's
{Mews] posts receive little responses, Mark Kent has become his shill
replying to Roy's posts just about as quickly as they appear.

Obviously they are chatting offline and it looks like you caught a slip
up, not that there is anything wrong with chatting offline.