Re: Can Roy take a hint? Probably not

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> How popular are Roy's postings in here?  My guess, not that popular.

More popular than yours. I would estimate you're in the bottom 1% of all
posters here.

> Let's take a look at Roy's Digg profile.  Most of the stories he posts
> here, he also posts to Digg.

Let's not, since pretty much only you care.

> What does all this mean?

That you're a luser.

> My problem with roy is not that he's posting articles to COLA, it's that
> he's posting 90% crap that nobody has any interest in, and he's flooding
> the newsgroup, which has the very real effect of pushing non-Roy content
> off of the majority of news servers out there..

You can't say nobody has interest, since that would projecting your own
sense of apathy onto others. I personally follow about 50%-60% of the links
he posts and read probably 80% of his posts. The ones I skip are mainly
those I've already read, based on the subject. So now we've established
that at least *one* person cares. That's enough to disprove your claim
that "nobody" has any interest in.

> But hey, if you guys want this newsgroup to be an RSS feed, then I guess
> that's your call.

What do you care, MS apologist-boy? Now bugger off back to where ever you
came from. I hear Billy and his pet Monkey Boy calling.

--
insert wittily ironic quip on the state of man in the universe here ><