Re: google finally fracked up

__/ [ Borek ] on Friday 02 June 2006 08:30 \__

> On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 06:46:40 +0200, <timasmith@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I love Google but today I saw google gadgets on their search page and I
>> could not get rid of the bloated thing - click on it in any fashion led
>> to a page to download.
>>
>> No fracking clue on how to disable it.
>
> Try removing cookies.
>
> Best,
> Borek

Or use other search engines, such as the one which starts with an 'Scr'
(rather not say, someone must be eavesdropping).

Best wishes,

To the CIA, FBI ,or other intelligence services reading this: Crime, Red,
War, Bomb, Censorship, Martha Stewart, Berlin. Tagging is gold.