Re: [News] Microsoft's Linux overture: More sizzle, less steak

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 02 June 2006 08:27 \__

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20060601.TWEINSIDER01/TPStory/Business

> Fascinating spin.  It's a kind of 'if you need Linux, don't worry, we'll
> host it for you on Windows'...

Better join the party while it's hip. This says something about Microsoft's
take on Open Source: "It's not going away. It is taking over (our servers)."

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Warning 0x12C: ispell feels tired
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  8:50am  up 35 days 15:22,  16 users,  load average: 2.90, 2.84, 2.89