Re: "The Internet Can't be Free?!?!"

__/ [ webseoguy ] on Wednesday 07 June 2006 11:57 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Let companies (including search engines) know that they do not own the
>> Internet. Stop the privatisation of the Web.
>
> I signed up for this already, if it is the one that I mentioned in my
> blog at http://webrankingconsultants.com/wordpress/?p=14

These petition seems rather futile to me. And I am not an American, so...

Also of interest:

I bet it's going to happen sooner or later, whether it has any takers or not.
Same problem with DRM and proprietary formats. Until you boycott them, they
won't go away...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
 12:00pm  up 40 days 17:33,  11 users,  load average: 1.42, 0.93, 1.02