Re: Where should I be submitting?

__/ [ webseoguy ] on Wednesday 07 June 2006 12:04 \__

>> I am currently writing my thesis, so all work was set aside, apart from
>> some occasional posts in the newsgroups (a social escape if you like
>> *wink*).
>
> What's your thesis on Bill? It wouldn't happen to be SEO?

No, the thesis is on medical imaging. This morning I accumulated all the
peripheral videos, which will be burned onto the accompanying CD-ROM's (yes,
it's not like it used to be in the olden days). I currently have over 200
pages of text mishmash, which I hope to start organising later this
afternoon. As usual, the TeX will be exported to HTML, which is always
valuable for SEO*, as well as promoting my research. Thus (in part) my
interest in SEO....

Best wishes,

Roy

* I am not tempted to optimise the thesis for search engines *grin*

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Proprietary cripples communication
 12:05pm  up 40 days 17:38,  11 users,  load average: 1.26, 1.13, 1.07