Re: Where should I be submitting?

__/ [ webseoguy ] on Wednesday 07 June 2006 12:32 \__

>> > What's your thesis on Bill? It wouldn't happen to be SEO?
>>
>> No, the thesis is on medical imaging. This morning I accumulated all the
>> peripheral videos, which will be burned onto the accompanying CD-ROM's
>> (yes, it's not like it used to be in the olden days). I currently have
>> over 200 pages of text mishmash, which I hope to start organising later
>> this afternoon. As usual, the TeX will be exported to HTML, which is
>> always valuable for SEO*, as well as promoting my research. Thus (in part)
>> my interest in SEO....
>>

> My wife is a CRNA and may be interested in reading your thesis. I'll
> let her know to find out. Let me know when you get done.

Thanks. That'll probably be the time when I have more time for newsgroups...
or Iuron... or even my Web sites. Just stick around this valuable source for
circulation of information. If it weren't for this newsgroup (or prior to me
joining), I'd have little or no context in a world of puzzlement and secrecy
(yes, primarily you, Google!).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Never awaking askew, no matter what they ask you
 12:30pm  up 40 days 18:03,  11 users,  load average: 1.23, 0.92, 0.95