Re: Cloaking

__/ [ FelixDEhuiskater ] on Wednesday 07 June 2006 21:09 \__

> John Bokma schreef:
>
>> Can't find the cloaking thread back, but my gf was looking for a recipe,
>> and she found this one:
>>
>> <http://www.google.com.mx/search?hl=es&q=pechuga+almendrado>
>>
>> Look for pechuga-de-pollo-rellena. dietas . nom. es/ (Receta de dieta...)
>>
>> Visit the page with JavaScript on
>>
>> Now visit the page with JavaScript off
>>
>> Isn't that spammy? Yes it is, and I reported it :-D.
>>
>> <http://www.google.com/contact/spamreport.html>
>>
>> <http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Adietas.nom.es> gives close to a
>> 1,000 results, and I am sure all use this JavaScript trick.
>
> I see it also
>
> That reporting, has that ever helped?

And speaking of which, why report just to Google? Are you trying to help them
extend their monopoly? Frankly, I think this should be somehow administered
centrally... for the benefit of all... so I have that frameset set up...
http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2006/05/31/service-plagiarism/
http://www.schestowitz.com/report-spam/

With kind regards,