Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 07:02:41 -0500, Linonut wrote:

> Ahhh, we have another Net Nanny.

Not me at all.
My stuff (performances) gets stolen all the time and I just laugh.

> While I don't condone what Roy is alleged to have done, it's a small
> thing that happens all the time (e.g. finding theme icons from Firefox
> in an Opera theme), and is really between Roy and the author, and Roy
> and his conscience.
>
> Hell, I stole the Budweiser logo, and used it at the top of a humorous
> piece on "Beer, The Ultimate Sports Drink".  So sue me.

Oh I agree completely.

My posts are concerning the way the COLA advocates are mobilizing and
reacting with the premise that if the shoe had been on the other fin (Erik
instead of Roy) you guys would have had a field day.

That's what I am posting about.

Personally?

I could give a rats ass about what Roy or anyone else posts on their
website or indeed writes in a group with no credibility like
comp.os.linux.advocacy.

--
flatfish+++
"Why do they call it a flatfish?"