Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!

  • Subject: Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!
  • From: mlw <mlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:42:30 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
flatfish+++ wrote:

> I've got my popcorn and Pepsi ready as I sit back and watch this one
> develop.
>
> Notice: Erik posts a FACTUAL MESSAGE, that has not been disputed,

Wrong it is disputed! Copyright infringement is not cut and dry. Infact, it
doesn't even exist until the owner of the work officially notifies the
alleged offender that he is misusing his work.

Also, in this country, one is presumed innocent until proved guilty. Roy has
done nothing wrong as far as we bystanders can judge. It is between the
copyright owner and him.