Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:42:30 -0400, mlw wrote:

> flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> I've got my popcorn and Pepsi ready as I sit back and watch this one
>> develop.
>>
>> Notice: Erik posts a FACTUAL MESSAGE, that has not been disputed,
>
> Wrong it is disputed! Copyright infringement is not cut and dry. Infact, it
> doesn't even exist until the owner of the work officially notifies the
> alleged offender that he is misusing his work.

Nitpicking....
I steal a car and the owner is laid up in traction for 6 months so he
doesn't realize the car is missing and has not reported it.

Did I steal a car or not?

> Also, in this country, one is presumed innocent until proved guilty. Roy has
> done nothing wrong as far as we bystanders can judge. It is between the
> copyright owner and him.

That is true.

Maybe Roy should post the email where the author gave him permission to
use the images?

--
flatfish+++
"Why do they call it a flatfish?"