Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 13:02:27 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

> Nitpicking....
> I steal a car and the owner is laid up in traction for 6 months so he
> doesn't realize the car is missing and has not reported it.
>
> Did I steal a car or not?

Copyright infringment is not stealing.  I did not say that Roy stole the
image.  It's still a federal offense, and just as bad, but stealing is
depriving another individual of the item.  It's like calling larceny
marder.  Just as bad, but different things.